Architect – Project Architect
We provide our clients with organized and highly detailed construction documents. You need to be able to conceptualize the building in 3D and create a comprehensive set of 2D drawings. You must be able to create wall sections, plan details, stairs and elevator details … fully and accurately. Reliance on a detail library is not our style. If you have the skills, we want you.
- Detailing and construction methods expertise
- Midrise multi-family housing project experience
- AutoCAD proficiency
- IBC and ADA regulations fluency
- Experience reviewing and coordinating engineering documents for compliance with architectural design documents.
- Architectural degree from an accredited program.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Oversee various levels of staff
- Limited construction administration
- R.A. preferred.
Benefit package includes paid time off, health insurance, 401K with matching, life insurance.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feinberg & Associates is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.